The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously by the PROCEMO Group.
The PROCEMO Group takes all the necessary precautions to ensure that your personal data is processed securely and in compliance with regulations and your consent.
Below you will find detailed information on the processing of your personal data collected from the use of this website and from the various forms on the website.
Processing of your personal data:
Your personal data is processed by the PROCEMO Group as the data controller.
The head office of the PROCEMO Group is located at Golf Park – Pavillon 3A at 1 rond-point du Général Eisenhower – 31100 Toulouse. The address of the data controller is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of your data:
Your data is used by the PROCEMO Group and by Lynkus and PROCEMO subsidiaries for the following purposes:
- To answer and process your messages, questions or requests for information
- To manage your applications and the recruitment process
- To guarantee the security of our website
- To understand user navigation of our website in a non-personalised way.
- Some forms on this website require the use of the Google reCAPTCHA service before they can be submitted. If you consent to the use of the Google reCAPTCHA service, a cookie is created to store your consent. This cookie is deleted after thirty days.
- Visiting the connection page creates a temporary cookie, which facilitates compatibility with other connection methods. This cookie does not contain any personal data and expires after one hour.
- Visitors’ IP addresses, user IDs for connected users and the user name for connection attempts are recorded on a conditional basis to check for malicious activity and to protect the website against specific types of attack. Examples of conditions for keeping log files: connection attempts, logout requests, requests from suspicious URLs, modification of website content and password updates. This information is stored for 180 days.
- Performance cookies help us to understand how users interact with this website so that we can improve its performance. We use Google Analytics with an anonymised IP address. This cookie can be deactivated by the user in the settings.
- Please note that the processing of personal data as outlined above is based, according to its purpose, on the legitimate interests of the PROCEMO Group and consent.
Access to your data:
The information we collect is passed on exclusively to the Communications and Human Resources departments of the PROCEMO Group. None of your personal data is passed on to third parties.
Storage of data:
If you are applying for one of our positions, we will store your data for a maximum of two years after the last contact.
In all other cases, your personal data will be stored for three years unless you contact us at the address email@example.com
Every 13 months, we ask our visitors for their consent to the processing of cookies.
You have the right to access, modify and delete any data relating to your person. You also have the right to data restriction and portability, deletion and objection for legitimate reasons, and the right to define instructions relating to what will happen to your data in the event of your death. To do so please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a claim to the CNIL (French national body for the protection of personal data and individual liberties) via its website www.cnil.fr.
Modification of the personal data policy
This policy was last updated on 1 March 2020.
You will be informed of any further modification or update by a notice on our website.